Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Making: Art & Gift Fair

A local preschool here is having an Art & Gift Fair fundraiser. So I decided to jump at the opportunity to dig into the ol' felt and fabric stash and make up some things to sell. Aside from an open studio event that I participated in a few years ago, this will be my first time tabling at an event. Yippee!

Here's a peek at what I've been up to:

Of course I had to make a basket of my signature "Scrappy Rabbits". These guys are all one-of-a-kind patchwork bunny rattles with a big bell in the middle. They are weighted in the bottom so they stand up on their own too!

A sampling of 100% wool felt girly hair clippies (I have a couple of these made up as brooches too).

The van ornaments are also back! With an amazing illustration by my husband, Scot.

And I have a variety of supercute hand-knit bear ornaments (in different color combos) handemade by my awesome ultra-crafty mom and sent with love from North Carolina. :-)

I have a cute purse (that I'm tempted to keep), some zip pouches, felt and fabric trinket bowls and more!

My friend Elizabeth will be sharing the table with me with her one-of-a-kind handmade Holiday stockings and and necklaces.

We've worked so hard on putting this together.

No comments: